The following article describes the installation process of the e-Forms Designer application.
Make sure all currently running e-Forms Designer apllications are closed before the installation process.
- Open the Downloads page on the e-formsfactory.com website.
- Select one of the available links of the version you wish to download.
- Download the file and then open it.
- Unzip the file by selecting the directory containing the e-Forms designer files and copy it to your local disc.
- Open the Plugins directory and select the Neurodot.Forms.CustomControls.RadioGroup.dll file.
- Right click on the file to open a context menu where you select the Properties option.
- In the General section of the Properties window, tick the Unblock check box and then click Apply or OK to confirm, save, and close the Properties dialogue window.
- Run the e-Forms Designer application.