- Log in to the e-Forms Manager and go to the Folders Management section.
- From the list of folders, select the one you wish to edit and open the folder.
In this example, we will be editing the rights to the Test folder
- Click the Edit rights link under the Current folder subtitle of the form.
- A Folder rights page will open, allowing the user to add a new user group and then change their rights.
- From the list of available user groups, select the one you wish to add and click the Add button to confirm.
- A notification message will appear under the main title of the page, confirming that a new user group was successfully added.
- The newly added user group will then appear in the list where their rights can be changed. Depending on the group, they can have the rights to create, read, write, and delete the specific folder.
- After adding all desired user groups and setting their rights, click the Save changes button to confirm the changes. A notification message will appear under the main title of the page to confirm that the changes were saved.
- To get back to the list of folders, click the Back to folder list link.